One Crown Place is a premium development in central London. The development needed to stand out in London’s competitive and crowded property market to generate leads and secure sales.
With our buyer-focused approach, the development’s brand visibility and preference have skyrocketed among Chinese high-net-worth purchasers and investors, producing phenomenal results and ROI.
One Crown Place, needed to showcase its unique luxury apartments and mixed-use complex to attract and engage with affluent Chinese buyers.
In the competitive market for high end London properties, the development needed a campaign that would reach the small fraction of High Net Worth buyers who are genuine prospects for the development.
For greatest impact we needed to find the overlap between what this development has to offer, and what our target audience values most.
Using interviews with buyers of similar properties, we uncovered a set of important buying triggers for our target market.
By matching the property’s USP’s to the buying triggers, we found the sweet spot of messaging. From there, influencer choice and the content for each funnel step became obvious.
What We Delivered
- Interviews with One Crown Place residents, potential buyers and the sales team to gain a deeper understanding of the audience’s personas and behaviours as well as competitor analysis.
- Partnered with high-profile KOLs and KOCs that reflected the developer’s brand message, capturing and engaging with the audience across social media channels to drive the campaign forward.
- Targeted wealthy Chinese students and young professionals in the UK searching for luxury homes and ready to attend in-person viewings.
- Produced and curated authentic content and appealing imagery displaying the prestigious lifestyle at One Crown Place and messaging that resonated with Chinese purchasers and owner-occupiers.
- Established brand presence on Little Red Book and activated Baidu PPC and Douyin ads.
- Leveraged the selling agent’s WeChat channel to hit at the heart of the target audience.
- Generated significant social media buzz for the launch of the Sophie Ashby collection (penthouses) with 15 hand-selected influencers and press partners attending an on-premises event.
- Took close care of prospects via WeChat as the key communication tool throughout the decision-making journey.