To say that we have been impressed with the digital acquisition marketing campaigns that Emerging Comms have supported Kantar with would simply be an understatement. Combining their in-depth local market knowledge, strategic insights and following best practices has enabled the team to continuously improve and deliver ‘best of breed’ campaigns that have exceeded our expectations. The team really are an extension of our team and are fully invested, aligned and committed to achieving the best outcomes for our business.”
Optimising ROI on customer acquisition via insight-driven strategy
With our customer-driven lead generation strategy, Lifepoints has boosted its reputation and brand authority in China.
Lifepoints needed help to navigate China’s complex, ever-changing consumer and digital landscape.
LifePoints Panel [owned by Kantar] is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. Driving brand awareness and traffic for sign-ups was crucial to the recruitment of Chinese panellists for user behaviour surveys.
To gain a deeper understanding of the target audience and competitors, we used local knowledge and insights to create a customer-focused strategy with clear metrics and KPIs.
What We Did
- Activated bespoke China performance marketing through paid search and native ads.
- Leveraged content seeding campaign on Q&A platforms and Douyin influencer campaign to enhance brand credibility and trigger intention.
- Maximised ROI with smart budget allocation, driving high KPIs and business objectives.
- Daily keyword optimisation to elevate and optimise campaign performance.
- Developed new tactics and content to engage with evolving customer behaviour.
Our campaign achieved the targeted CPA within 2.5 months
90% reduction in cost per acquisition
Generated over 1,000 panellists per week
Exceeded our expectations