Using our innovative China-focused marketing approach we helped Premier Research achieve fast growth in China, with a strategy positioning them as a preferred medical manufacturing consultancy.
For Premier Research it was critical to identify the challenges of their Chinese B2B buyers, the market and the competitive landscape to thrive. With only one sales member on the ground, they needed a tailored strategy to gain competitive advantage among established global businesses.
Dedicated to helping biotech, specialty pharma, and device innovators, it was essential for Premier Research to pinpoint the complex B2B customer clusters, know their biggest challenges and work out how best to communicate with them.
- Identified the complex B2B target customer clusters and the biggest challenges for these key audiences.
- Positioned Premier Research as the preferred solution provider and created a compelling content strategy for China.
- Developed an omni-channel strategy that triggered intent, in which industry influencers (professional opinion leaders) played an important role in amplifying the brand voice.
What We Delivered
- Created a ‘Go to market China strategy’ with mix of online and offline channels including WeChat, Webinars, Events, Paid search, PR and Influencer campaigns.
- Developed well-rounded, social-based sales funnel guiding the target audience to webinar series and white paper downloads that drove engagement with Premier Research.
- In-depth collaboration with industry KOLs and vertical communities, providing valuable content to Chinese prospects while seeding Premier’s solutions.
- Leveraged and integrated channels within WeChat’s ecosystem to enhance awareness, build credibility and drive leads.