China has the largest online population in the world at 618 million internet users. Baidu’s reach in china is over 556 million of these internet users. To attend the Search Marketing in China Workshop please click the link below.
Success in reaching Chinese customers relies on brands understanding the fundamental differences between the digital landscape of Baidu, when compared to the Western search engines such as Google and Bing.
Attend this workshop to learn more about utilising Baidu and the do’s and don’ts of running a successful search campaign.
Spaces are limited , so book now to avoid disappointment.
- The platforms where Chinese consumers engage online
- Behavioral & cultural characteristics of the online Chinese audience
- Introduction to the scale of the Chinese search market
- Baidu – what it is and how it differs from Google
- The different products available through Baidu
- Examples of brands’ engagement – The Good, the bad and the ugly
- Checklist for a successful Baidu campaign
- Preparing for your first Chinese search marketing campaign
- Designing & hosting landing pages for your search campaign
08:30-11:00 Tuesday November 17th 2015
WeWork Moorgate – 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 5EJ