Summary: Due to the continued growth of our client base, we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director with solid agency experience to manage Chinese Digital Marketing platforms and campaigns for a range of clients across luxury, retail, travel and hospitality sectors. You will work in a client-facing capacity, supported by Account Managers and Account Executives.
Description: As an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director, you must have a strategic approach and be able to understand the client and their challenges and deliver creative solutions in line with their needs. You should have strong communication skills, attention to detail, good time management skills, a solid understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to communicate and liaise with a variety of internal teams, client teams and 3rd parties, both in the UK and China.
- Proactively managing and developing client relationships
- Maintaining accurate records including managing client P&L
- Recognising and converting new opportunities within existing accounts
- Effective client communications and dealing with conflict situations
- Ensuring campaign delivery is in scope and achieves set KPIs
- Developing strategic and pragmatic proposals based on client requirements and objectives
- Quality checking team’s deliverables
- Managing team workload and appraising team performance
- Developing partnerships with key media/suppliers
- Supporting other business activities, such as workshops, events etc.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing agency experience
- Relevant degree in Marketing, preferably post-graduate level
- Solid online PR-related work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a bonus but not essential
- Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
- Little red book
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who are passionate about the Chinese digital landscape and delivering the best possible solutions to our clients. On top of that, we have great employee happiness program, including flexible working hours, working from home policy, Thirsty Thursday, free massage, staff development initiatives and regular social activity.
The basic salary on offer is competitive and each application will be assessed individually.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV in Word format to [email protected]
Emerging Communications is an equal opportunities employer