Summary: We are looking for a Finance Administration Executive to support the Client Admin Executive (CAE) and Finance Director (FD) in enabling the smooth running of the financial side of the business. There may also be opportunities to support the Operations team as the role progresses.
Description: Working in a fast-moving environment with an understanding of the importance of timely payments, both being made and received, and of accurate reconciliation. You should have strong organisational and time management skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail. The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and suppliers is vital. This role would suit a graduate where their degree contained finance related modules or someone with experience in a Finance support role.
- Processing supplier invoices efficiently including entering them into relevant systems and checking they are correct
- Maintaining a live list of supplier payments and costs and ensuring they are reviewed and approved within deadlines
- Setting up payments using the appropriate method as advised by the CAE or FD
- Producing and analysing a monthly creditors report
- Carrying out first level of credit control and escalating overdue payments where necessary
- Reconciling payments/transfers in and out and ensuring all correct supporting documentation is in place.
- Reporting on unreconciled items
- Monitoring authorised staff expenses to ensure timely payments and that all supporting documentation present.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Finance system knowledge (preferably Xero but others considered)
- Understanding of accounting terms and processes
- Bank reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Minimum 1 year work experience in related field or relevant degree
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and knowledge of China business practises desirable
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who are passionate about the Chinese digital landscape and delivering the best possible solutions to our clients. On top of that, we have great employee happiness program, including flexible working hours, working from home policy, Thirsty Thursday, free massage, staff development initiatives and regular social activity.
The basic salary on offer is competitive and each application will be assessed individually.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV in Word format to [email protected]
Emerging Communications is an equal opportunities employer.