Summary: Due to growth within our B2B division, we are looking for an additional copywriter to provide ongoing content for a range of clients including scientific, education and B2B. This role will work alongside other copywriters and provide support to Account Executives and Managers in our B2B team.
Description: This role will support our B2B team with the production of all content for B2B clients. Those include a number of Education and Scientific clients.
You will need to demonstrate strong experience in writing engaging and accurate (both technical and grammatical) copy, coupled with the ability to communicate with the creative / design team to ensure the overall look, feel and written piece is consistent with the brief.
- Understand client / internal briefs
- Keep abreast of digital, copy and social media trends within the industry
- Contribute creative ideas to Account Management team
- Liaise with the creative team to ensure copy, images etc. are compatible and on-brief
- Produce copy, in line with the brief, which is creative and grammatically correct
- Where scientific or mathematical concepts are involved, ensure the accuracy of all scientific/mathematical terms
- Assist, where necessary, with the translation of copy from English to Chinese
- Assist other copywriters and Account Management team with quality control
- Where necessary, attend client meetings in order to fully understand a brief and/or contribute creative ideas
Qualifications / Required Experience:
- Relevant Marketing / Language / Journalism degree, preferably post-graduate level
- Bilingual – Mandarin (Chinese) and English, both written and verbal
- Experience of working or studying in a scientific/mathematical / B2B sector
- Experience of writing scientific/mathematical / B2B focused copy
- Solid experience of producing copy, as well as translations (Mandarin / Chinese – English)
- Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position, so please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and copywriting examples to [email protected] quoting reference EC-CW-1118.