Summary: We are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager with agency experience to manage Chinese Digital Marketing platforms and campaigns for a range of clients across luxury, education and B2B sectors. You will work in a client-facing capacity, supported by Account Executives and reporting to our Account Directors.
Description: As an experienced Account Manager, You must have a strategic approach and be able to understand the client and their challenges and deliver creative solutions in line with their needs. You should have strong attention to detail, good time management skills, a solid understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to communicate and liaise with a variety of internal teams, client teams and 3rd parties, both in the UK and China.
- Attending pitches and client meetings
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Maintaining accurate records, including managing client P&L
- Recognising new opportunities within existing accounts
- Managing negotiations and conflict
- Managing internal staff to ensure campaign delivery
- Assess client marketing requirements
- Create strategic Chinese digital marketing plans
- Create and curate online PR and social content, distributing to Chinese social channels
- Optimisation of PR / Social Marketing campaigns to ensure expected results are delivered
- Paid search / PPC and programmatic
- Management of media owners
- Social Media content planning
- Tracking and monthly performance reporting
- End of campaign reports
- Supporting other business activity, such as workshops, events, marketing
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in Marketing, preferably post-graduate level
- Solid online PR-related work experience
- Experience of working in a digital marketing agency
- Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference EC-AM-1118.