Summary: We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to provide day to day support to Account Managers, ensuring all marketing content is delivered and completed in line with project timelines. This role could lead to Account Management as you progress within the business and is a great opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
Description: You will be working on new and ongoing client campaigns. You will gain exposure to all aspects of Chinese digital marketing.
You will be responsible for the following areas of Chinese digital marketing:
- Prepare weekly status reports for work in progress and develop contact reports of meetings you’re involved in
- Contribute to the creation of Chinese digital marketing plans
- Optimisation of PR / Social Marketing campaigns
- Support the AM or AD on digital campaigns for all channels
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Taking ownership of smaller client projects
- Support Account team on monitoring, documenting and sharing trends
- Monitor and document competitor activity, collect and interpret the market data, prepare monthly reports on all brand activity and their competitors for Europe
- Manage the coordination of all meetings, internal and external, liaising with clients and their personal assistants at all levels to make sure meetings get scheduled in time
- Organise travel, accommodation requirements and arrange couriers and catering through the relevant internal systems for account team
- Supporting other business activity, such as workshops, events, marketing
Qualifications and experience required:
You must be very organised, have strong attention to detail, good time management skills, a solid understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to communicate and liaise with a variety of internal teams, client teams and 3rd parties, both in the UK and China.
- Degree in Marketing, preferably post-graduate level
- Solid online social media / PR-related work experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience of the education sector and/or experience of the luxury sector
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and high attention to detail
- Experience of working under your own initiative
- Excellent communication, including a polished, polite and effective telephone manner
- Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who are passionate about the Chinese digital landscape and delivering the best possible solutions to our clients. From Account Executive, there is scope to progress to Account Management, but there are a variety of career pathways available to you within Emerging Communications.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV in Word format with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Emerging Communications is an equal opportunities employer.