Summary: We have 2 vacancies for Account Executives to support our Account Managers in running Chinese marketing campaigns across our education and luxury sectors. This role could lead to Account Management as you progress with the business and is a great opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
Description: You will be working on new and ongoing client campaigns across our client base, which covers luxury/retail, B2B, Education, Scientific clients and beyond. You will gain exposure to all aspects of Chinese digital marketing.
- Contribute to the creation of Chinese digital marketing plans
- Create and curate online PR and social content, distributing to Chinese social channels
- Optimisation of PR / Social Marketing campaigns
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Assist with Social Media content planning
- Tracking and monthly performance reporting
- Taking ownership of smaller client projects
- Supporting other business activity, such as workshops, events, marketing
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in Marketing, preferably post-graduate level
- Solid online social media / PR-related work experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience of the education sector and/or experience of the luxury sector
- Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
As an Account Executive, you will provide day to day support to Account Managers, ensuring all marketing content is delivered and completed in line with project timelines. You must be very organised, have strong attention to detail, good time management skills, a solid understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to communicate and liaise with a variety of internal teams, client teams and 3rd parties, both in the UK and China.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference EC-AE-1118.