Free Webinar for UK Universities: Rise to the challenge & drive Chinese student recruitment in 2020/2021
Who It's for
This webinar is designed not only for marketing officers, but international recruitment, digital and faculty teams.
If China is part of your remit and you are making every effort to reach your 2020 recruitment target, we are here to support you with our strategic advice.
After a decade of rapid growth, Chinese students have become the backbone of UK universities’ international market. The number hit record high as 120,385 students from China studied at UK universities in 2018-19.
However, in the past two months, the novel corona-virus has generated huge impacts on the international student market. A report by The Guardian, projected UK universities potentially losing hundreds of millions of pounds in tuition fees this year.
To mitigate the risk, you should be proactive, tightening up Chinese student recruitment strategies to ensure that you can rise to the top during this challenging period.
“When everyone else is waiting and reducing their activities, it creates a golden opportunity to stand-out in the competition, if you can deploy relevant communications and strategy.”
Limited Time Bundle Offer
• 1-2-1 consultant session for free (30 minutes)
• Complimentary ticket for webinar
• Free pass to a 1-2-1 video call session with EC’s senior consultant in order to tailor a solution for your university. Be quick, there are only 5 spaces available!
What You'll Learn
It’s not too late to take strategic actions to overcome the challenges. Join this webinar to find practical solutions for your 2020 Chinese student recruitment .
- Which measures & best practices have been taken by universities?
- Which quick wins can you implement to generate positive impact on your audience?
- Where is the gap in communication and how can you bridge it as quickly as possible?
- Acquisition vs. retention strategy – key focuses for the last two months of 2020 intake.
- The outlook – what’s next and how will this reshape future communications in your China marketing?
- How to predict your final 2020 recruitment performance.
Rocky ChiHead of Planning
Rocky heads the Emerging Communications consultative services team.
With particular expertise in the education and B2B sectors, Rocky brings 9 years of Chinese digital marketing experience gained at the leading China’s agencies.
Rocky’s team provides bespoke consultancy solutions for clients, from market research, customer segmentation analysis, competitive research, content and communications strategies. Clients that have taken our advice include the NHS, Queens University of Belfast, Elsevier and Estee Lauder.
Rocky is also an accomplished trainer and public speaker and is often seen chairing industry events.