Background & Objectives
Cheval Collection is the most renowned and experienced brand in developing and managing luxury serviced apartments and residences within the UK. Cheval Collection has a compelling proposition for Chinese customers, offering the ultimate in luxury, phenomenal locations and bespoke services.
Adapting to changing market conditions, Emerging Communications worked to strategically engage and activate Chinese customers by pivoting marketing in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Build brand awareness, and increase social engagement amongst Chinese students.
- Generate leads and bookings from Chinese student audiences.
In response to pandemic restrictions, and closed borders, we focused on targeting and engaging the most influential UK based consumer market, Chinese students.
In order to appeal to this unique audience segment, we looked to leverage new channels and KOL collaborations, included but not limited to:
- Leveraging Little Red Book to target key Gen Z consumers based in the UK
- Sourcing, planning and curating KOL content to build instant awareness and interest, with strong consideration for Cheval’s elite brand positioning.
- Created a proactive strategy for ongoing user generated content seeding on Little Red Book, to continuously generate Top of Mind Awareness and drive leads over time.
What We Did
To ensure a successful campaign that not only engaged UK based audiences, but also acted as part of the ongoing sales funnel. We:
- Created promotional messages via multi-faceted content and eye-catching assets.
- Planned and deployed KOL/KOC/UGC campaigns showcasing Cheval Collection’s unique selling points from a GenZ perspective, highlighting how Cheval Collection can provide the perfect rental apartment/ venue for a variety of occasions.
- Conducted proactive community management, and customer service to potential customers
- Deployed targeted advertising campaigns to reach UK based and inbound audiences, to drive reach and enquiries/ bookings.