Using WeChat effectively as part of your Chinese Marketing Strategy
Who It's for
Aimed at CMOs / International Managers / Digital Managers/ Brand Managers / Marketing Managers who are…
- Having trouble justifying your investment in Chinese social marketing.
- Having doubts about the real value of social followers on Chinese platforms
- Wondering if your global CRM initiation can be implemented in China?
- Thinking “Big Data” is something that only giants like Alibaba can achieve.
- Trying to cut through the noise in the competitive Chinese market.
Due to the limited space available, please book your tickets as soon as possible via Eventbrite link below to avoid disappointment.
Leading UK-Chinese digital agency Emerging Communications, will walk you through an insightful half-day session that dives deep into customer segmentation, bespoke customer journey, WeChat analytics and CRM. You’ll be inspired by the exclusive case studies of the world’s leading brands’ success in Chinese social marketing.
Come and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of this interactive workshop with our two experienced speakers. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your own China marketing issues with the Emerging Communications social marketing specialists, during our panel discussions and pre and post event networking!
For future Emerging Communications China marketing masterclasses please check here.
Check out our latest posts on WeChat here.
What You'll Learn
How to segment your customers globally
- Right message, right time, right audience, right context
- Psychographics explained
- Funnel and functionality
The changing Chinese consumer and the role WeChat plays in everyday lives in China and globally
- The evolving Chinese consumer
- The WeChat ecosystem- WeChat stores, customer services, CRM – WeChat can do it all!
- Effective WeChat communication
- Data insights
WeChat typical challenges
- Gaining followers
- Cultural nuances
- Gaining impact from global players
WeChat best practice
- Integration with other channels
- Customer segmentation
- Creating resonance
- Budget planning
- Setting KPIs
- ROI on all activities
- Exclusive WeChat marketing case studies from Siemens, Bloomberg…
Domenica Di LietoEmerging Communications
Domenica is the CEO of Emerging Communications, bringing with her extensive experience in sales and marketing. With a specialisation in marketing in China, she is in great demand as a public speaker on all elements of Chinese consumer communication.
Rocky ChiEmerging Communications
7 years of Chinese usability experience, as the Education / Food & Drink / Hospitality sector lead in EC, Rocky has expertise in strategy planning – enables brands to provide optimal user journey to the target segments.
Client Portfolio: Coventry University, Queens Uni of Belfast, IBM
locationThe Shard - MR1,2,3
32 London Bridge Street