China Social Media Landscape 2018: Introductory Level
Who It's for
For brands already marketing to China, competition locally and globally is set to increase dramatically.
Emerging Communications has developed a specialist series of workshops, which will help brands adapt to the rapidly changing Chinese digital marketing landscape. This knowledge will help brands improve their outreach and overtake the competition.
Emerging Communications’ training series, China Social Media Landscape 2018, is for all those marketing to Chinese consumers. Each of our targeted sessions are specifically designed to give practical advice and expert insights to brands at each stage of their China marketing journey.
This training workshop is for Digital Managers / Brand Managers / Marketing Managers who are…
- Having trouble adapting strategically to Chinese social platforms
- Struggling to engage with their target audience on Chinese social platforms
- Trying to increase their ROI or conversion rate on Chinese social platforms
- Eager to understand upcoming trends and prepare for upcoming challenges
- Ready to expand their Chinese marketing across multiple social platforms
TRAINING SERIES: Introductory Level
Wednesday 28th February 2018
Perfect for those who are new to Chinese digital marketing and want to learn more about the key channels and user behaviours. Those who want to build their Chinese digital strategy to reach Chinese consumers, both in China and the UK.
Book your place now for our Introductory level training workshop! Coming February 28th 2018!
Workshop places will be on a first come first serve basis, limited to 2 members of staff per company and only to companies with an active presence within the Chinese digital landscape.
To reserve your place please RVSP at the Eventbrite link below.
For future Emerging Communications China digital masterclasses please check here.
For more information on our events, please contact us here.
What You'll Learn
Chinese Social Media Landscape 2018: Introductory Level
- Chinese Digital Giants: an introduction to WeChat and Weibo
- Weibo Marketing: best practice recommendations and user behaviours
- WeChat Marketing: best practice recommendations and user behaviours
- Chinese Customer Journeys: understanding Chinese inbound consumers
- Opportunities for brands
- Challenges for brands
- Summary and top tips for success
Marie TullochAccount Director
Marie, who is fluent in Chinese, works within our luxury division, managing and leading a team of account managers.
She joined us from a Chinese digital agency in Beijing. Marie brought with her in-depth knowledge of the Chinese digital landscape and experience in aiding European clients to enter and manoeuvre in the Chinese market.
This, coupled with Marie’s passion and ability to articulate to Western clients the opportunities and threats in China, makes her a real asset to our team.
Marie’s team also run customer and blogger events to provide a true end-to-end solution for luxury clients within the Chinese market.
locationThe Boutique Office Workplace Bank
28 Queen Street